Earnings & Advertising with AdFlasher

AdFlasher is one of the high paying, genuine and legit sites around. This is a comparatively new website which has grown very fast in last few months. Previously it was a free site with a 'paid member' option, just like premium members. Even now it has both the user categories but if you are a paid member on this site, you get to view more ads and you reach faster to the payout limit.

Ad Views are assigned to members a couple of times in a month and you have to complete the ad views to get the funds added to your account. In the last week this site has increased it's minimum payout limit from $30 to $100, which is a far more than what people expected or prefer. It makes me a little nervous that I won't be paid in the next payment cycle but I am sure I will reach the payout soon.

Register for a free account first and see how you like it. I am sure you will like it and you can become a paid member and earn more here.

7 comments:

webwings said...

Hey I have saw u r add it is fabulous ,its very impressive to know that u r interest in this features.it Impress me a lot ,if you are interest please visit our site .its very easy method to earn money in millions and thousands at u r home or office .

click here for online free jobs and earn in millions/month

reet said...

like the style of the writing of an article …...
Work From Home India

catharine said...

Hey ! Genuinely it's really possible to earn money online; I really felt that this website is quite impressive and a great idea to earn hundred's of Dollars daily.
VISIT : http://www.earnglobalmoney.info

bloomsoft18 said...

EARN GLOBAL MONEY shows you different earning programs from all over the globe and help people to earn money from different earning program owned by different organizations. click here

jessie said...

I have gone through this blog. I found it very interesting and helpful. Nowadays I am doing an online job from home only.
And this blog really doing great for me. This blog also offers me more ideas and advices concerned to my job.


Part Time Jobs

carrie said...

Earning money online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.

Catherine said...

Earning money online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income.



All the best.

All logos and trademarks displayed on this website are the exclusive property of their respective owners.

Designed by Posicionamiento Web