Earn with PTC sites

I have discussed a lot of methods to make online money on this blog. All of these methods are tried and tested by myself which pay a decent amount too. But there are a lot of people asking me about any good PTC sites I know. I have been to a lot of PTC sites and found that most of those are not legit sites. Some PTC websites are legit and pay the users but how much one could earn from PTC sites without investing into referrals? Hardly a few cents a week, or a dollar a month.

But I think many peolple like PTC sites and want to work on them. So, thats that! If one wishes to make money on PTC then I am here to help. I will list a few PTCs which are good and have paid me in the past or paying me even now.

One of those great PTCs is the amigoclicks. I recently joined this website. You can click ads, read emails, click links to earn money. The payput is very low. i.e. minimum $1.01 for AlertPay and minumum of $2.00 for Paypal.

You can click around 90 links and 20 ads per day which alone could take you upto the Paypal payout level of $2.00 in about a week! That sounds good!! If you wish to join this site you can click here and register right now!

0 comments:

All logos and trademarks displayed on this website are the exclusive property of their respective owners.

Designed by Posicionamiento Web